Where do I have my transcripts sent?

Modified on Fri, 09 Feb 2024 at 10:09 AM

Transcripts should be mailed to the Admissions Office on our Main Campus.
The address is as follows:

Admissions and Records
Forsyth Technical Community College
2100 Silas Creek Parkway

Winston-Salem, NC 27103 

We also accept electronic transcripts from schools that use them. (link)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article