What if I have a foreign/international transcript?

Modified on Fri, 07 Oct 2022 at 12:42 PM

For transcripts originating from outside the US, high school transcripts do not need to be evaluated, but need to at least be in English. Information on translation agencies attached.

Those who attended a college or university outside the US must have their transcripts translated and evaluated by a NACES member (www.naces.org) or AACRAO (www.ies.aacrao.org) before Forsyth Tech will review them for possible transfer credit.

    You will need to choose the course-by-course evaluation option. 

    NACES | National Association of Credential Evaluation Services


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article