How can I contact Campus Police?

Modified on Tue, 10 Oct 2023 at 11:39 AM

If you have general questions, please call 336.734.7243 or visit their office in the Forsyth Building on Main Campus. 
But if you have an emergency, please call 336.734.7911 and report your situation to an officer. 

There is also a contact form (link is being update by campus police) that can be filled out and submitted and if you would like to see more information on campus/campus safety please visit this webpage.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article