Who do I see if I am having problems with my classes?

Modified on Thu, 08 Feb 2024 at 09:23 AM

If a problem with a current class, the first step is to reach out to your instructor. If not, contact your instructor via email and also copy your advisor to the email to include them on the issue. 

If you are struggling accessing your classes on Blackboard, please contact ITS. 

If you are having trouble using the technology, contact Digital Learning.

If the student discloses they have accessibility needs, please direct them to Accessibility Resources. Accessibility Resources is located in the Strickland building on the Main Campus. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article