If I have car trouble (ex. dead battery, keys locked in car, etc.), who can I contact?

Modified on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 08:16 AM

If you are on Main or West Campus and are in need of assistance, you can contact Campus Police @ 336.734.7243
You will need to provide your location, vehicle make/model, and other pertinent information.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article