I want to get my GED. How do I get information?

Modified on Tue, 10 Oct 2023 at 11:51 AM

You can read about the process to enroll in our Adult High School\High School Equivalency program by clicking here.

If you have questions, please call 336.734.7761.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article