I need a copy of my GED but I don’t know how to get it. What do I do?

Modified on Tue, 10 Oct 2023 at 01:55 PM

Please call 919.807.7100 or use: GED.com. That phone number can also be called if you need to acquire copies of your high school transcript.

High School Equivalency Diplomas earned in North Carolina can be obtained through the mail as well. Information on those steps can be found here.  If it was earned in other state, the student will need to find out how those diplomas are archived.

Forsyth Tech can provide records for those who have taken a CU/CE/Adult High School course at the college. GED & Hiset are nationally-recognized assessments used to obtain a state-issued High School Equivalency credential in North Carolina. Since the credential is issued by the state, we do not have those records.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article