If I receive Financial Aid, what do I need to do to pay my tuition?

Modified on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 09:27 AM

If you are a financial aid student and received an award letter for the current semester, there is no need to come by the cashier’s office to pay tuition and fees; this is an automated process.

However, if you need malpractice insurance, you will need to come by the Cashier’s Office in the Allman Center on the second floor and purchase these items yourself.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article