Where do I go if I need financial aid?

Modified on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 08:19 AM

If you need assistance getting set up for Financial Aid please visit Student Financial Services on Main Campus within the Allman Center, Room 261(second floor).

They can also be reached via telephone at 336.734.7235.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article