An organization or employer has agreed to pay my tuition and fees, what is my next step?

Modified on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 at 11:12 AM

You must bring an authorization letter by the Main Campus to the Cashier's Office, located on the 2nd floor of Allman (for curriculum students) and West Campus (for continuing education students).  The letter should state in detail exactly what they are agreeing to pay for and it must be printed on company letterhead.  All sponsored students are required to bring the necessary paperwork to these offices in order for the billing to be processed.  This must be done prior to your payment deadline.  Some agencies will not pay if you receive financial aid, so please check with your particular sponsor as to their specific rules and regulations.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article