Where can I go if I need accommodations due to a disability?

Modified on Mon, 12 Dec 2022 at 04:19 PM

Students who have a disability and would like to request services and accommodations must register with Accessibility Resources.

You may reach them by email at disabilityservices@forsythtech.edu or call 336-734-7378.

Accessibility Resources is located in the Admissions/Records Suite 2361 in the Strickland building on the main campus.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article