What is a Pell grant?

Modified on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Pell grant is a federally funded, need-based grant for undergraduate students.  You can view eligibility requirements (broken link) and apply online for the Pell Grant on our Financial Aid webpage.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Financial Aid Office either in-person on Main Campus in the Allman Center, room 261(second floor) or reach out via phone call @ 336.734.7235!

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article