Who do I see if I am having problems with my classes?

Modified on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 09:40 AM

If you are struggling with your classes your first point of contact should be your instructor. They are in the best position to offer guidance but you can also speak to your academic advisor. Our counselors within the Student Success Center may be of assistance if personal issues are impeding your success. Forsyth Tech also offers free tutoring to our students through the Learning Center in Ardmore Hall though please be aware that only certain classes have tutoring as an option so make sure to reach out to see if tutoring is an available option for you.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article